Whether you’re going to be on a plane, a car or sipping a piña colada on a beach, these books should definitely be added to your summer reading list! I’ve read them all and highly recommend each & every one of them!
Have suggestions? Comment on my Instagram post, i’d love to hear them!
1. The Great Alone, Kristin Hannah
2. The 4 Hour Work Week, Jim Ferris
3. Practice you, A journal
4. Paris for One, Jojo Moyes
5. Mastering Your Mean Girl, Melissa Ambrosini
6. The Nightinggale, Kristin Hannah
7. Before We Were Yours, Lisa Wingate
8. Braving the Wilderness, Brene Brown
9. Leaving Time, Jodi Piccoult
10. Present before Perfect, Shauna Niequist
11. Modern Lovers, Emma Straub
12. You Are a Badass, Jen Sincero
13. You Are a Badass at Making Money, Jen Sincero
14. The Identicals, Elin Hilderbrand
15. The Wisdom of Sunday’s, Oprah
16. Into the Water, Paula Hawkins
17. Lilac Girls, Martha Hall Kelly
18. The Storyteller, Jodi Piccoult
19. What She Knew, Gilly MicMillan
20. The Orphan Keeper, Cameron Wright
I’m always sharing my weekly & monthly reads on my newsletter, so be sure to sign up for weekly inspiration (below)!
June 18, 2018
Launch a 6-figure coaching website on a startup budget with our intentionally designed Showit website templates designed to book more clients and make an impact online.